1. By bidding you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The auction is open to Australian residents aged 18 or over.
3. When you place a bid you thereby enter a contractually binding and irrevocable obligation to complete the transaction if you are the winning bidder. The 'winning bidder' is the person certified to be the highest bidder by Arthurs Seat Eagle at the end of the auction, and it includes any under-bidder who is awarded the lot following the failure for any reason of a higher bid as decreed by Arthurs Seat Eagle. If there are two or more bidders with equal claims to be the winning bidder, Arthurs Seat Eagle shall select one by drawing names out of a hat.
4. The decision of Arthurs Seat Eagle as to the winning bid or otherwise, together with any exercise of his discretion hereunder, is final and cannot be challenged, nor will any explanation or reason be given.
5. You are not able to retract any bid under any circumstances after it has been submitted.
6. Before you place any bid you must ensure that you are able to ride in accordance with the Eagles terms and conditions.
7. If you have any questions about your bid or the auction please email email@example.com.
8. Except insofar as any head of expense or cost is expressly included in the description as being provided to the winning bidder as part of the prize, the winner is responsible for making all arrangements and meeting all costs out of their own pocket that may be necessary to take up and enjoy their prize including, but not limited to costs of travel, accommodation, food and other incidentals.
9. The auction will close at midday on November 18th. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. If you wish to give a lot as a gift, specific approval must be obtained from the Eagle in advance of bidding.
11. Names (initial and surnames only) of winning bidders will be included in this website unless any request for anonymity has been agreed.
12. The winning bidder will be sent an email setting out the details for claiming their prize which will include requirements relating to the due payment of the bid fee and other matters. Failure to comply with all such requirements shall entitle but not oblige Arthurs Seat Eagle to declare a bid void, and if so the prize will be awarded to the appropriate under-bidder. If he does not declare the bid void then the winning bidder shall remain liable for payment of the bid fee.
13. All the aspects of the fulfillment of the prize are subject to such agreement being reached over all relevant matters which may include the date the prize is to be made available.
14. Employees of Arthurs Seat Eagle, and members of their immediate family / households, are not eligible to bid or to take the benefit of a bid.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Arthurs Seat Eagle does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, claim or costs howsoever arising from or incurred wholly or partly by participation in the auction or fulfillment of any lot.
16. The decision of the Eagle shall be final and unchallengable and in its absolute discretion the Eagle may declare any entry void. Any exercise of discretion, or agreement, by the Eagle specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be in their sole and unfettered discretion, and no reasons can be requested or will be supplied and no correspondence will be entered into.