COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Arthurs Seat Eagle whose registered office is at 795 Arthurs Seat Road, Arthurs Seat 3936
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Arthurs Seat Eagle and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is via the instructions posted on the Arthurs Seat Eagle social media accounts.
6. Multiple entries are permitted as the prize will be drawn at random.
7. Closing date for entry will be 9 February 2019 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
· By entering this competition you agree to have your email address included on the Eagle eNewsletter and Mornington Peninsula eNewsletter database.
· The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
· The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
· The prize is as follows:
· One Valentines Day Package - ‘cupid flight’.
· The winner will be notified by direct message on social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize as indicated, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
· The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
· The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material announcing the completion of this competition.
· Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.