Our arms are wide open. Everyone has a space and is welcomed and catered for.
You will always feel a sense of inclusion.
The fully enclosed eight seat gondolas allow people of all abilities to take in the spectacular views over Port Phillip Bay and the Mornington Peninsula.
Holders of Carers and Companion Cards ride for free with their companion.
- Slow moving gondolas in the stations allow level access for wheelchairs, zimmer frames, prams and strollers to board easily.
Please note that Gondola doors open to 80cm and double prams or oversized wheelchairs may not fit.
- Enclosed gondolas are available for comfort in colder weather
- Level accessible parking is at both stations but there are more spaces available at the base than the summit
- Parking is available for mobility scooters at the Base Station but mobility scooters are not permitted inside the gondola cabins
- Ramped access throughout Summit and Base Stations
- Accessible observation decks
- Accessible toilets and a Changing Places facility are available. Please visit the Changing Places website if you require more information about this innovative facility.